As we await the release of his upcoming EP titled, ‘For Love’ due for release this Autumn, filous has been holding us down with various singles including ‘Goodbye’ featuring Mat Kearney which has gained over 7 million streams on Spotify alone.
filous, the talented instrumentalist Austrian Producer, has been working on his craft since the age of 10. Experimenting with progressive jazz, country, bluegrass and black metal, filous taught himself via Youtube tutorials the art of electronic production, with all of his earliest remixes built from artists he discovered on the streaming platform.
With his upcoming EP ‘For Love’ filous is ready to take on the world stage. Before he does that he shares with us 5 tracks that have been preparing him for this experience.
- The song that describes your mood when you realised your single “Goodbye” had been streamed more than 7 million times.
James Brown – I Feel Good
- The song that describes the process of making your EP “For Love”
Bobby Mcferrin – Good Lovin’
- The song that you wish you could have made?
Bibio – Lovers’ Carvings
- The song that describes how you imagined being a successful 20-year-old producer and instrumentalist would be when you were growing up?
Marvin Gaye – Sexual Healing
- Favourite song from an artist you would like to collaborate with, dead or alive.
Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto – So Danco Samba