There is no better feeling than being in love. It’s pretty easy to spend the rest of the year without worrying about having a better half, but Valentines Day is a holiday that just wants to shove it in your face, that you currently have no one. If that is the case for you fear not. With these pick-up lines we have compiled for you, you are sure to pick up a date.
- Did you buy those jeans at a sale? Because they are 100% off at my place – A bit creepy, make sure you pick someone who looks like they have a sense of humour.
- You: Would you like a raisin? Potential Bae: No thanks You: How about a date? – As long as they are not allergic to dates, this should be fine.
- You smell like trash….. Can I take you out? – You might not get the reaction you are hoping for, but still worth a try.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together. – Forward thinking and planning is also welcomed in a relationship.
- You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket? – 9 times out of 10, this will certainly work in England.
- I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by YOU. – Said the overly wasted guy in the club.
- Boy: I think your face looks like someone? Girl: Who? Boy: My next girlfriend…:) – This could be awkward, if you don’t get a laugh just walk away, please.